Thursday, March 24, 2005

Point Of View Pick of the Month *March*

I admit, I blog surf. Some people channel surf when they are bored, I blog surf. I have come across one that I adore!

This gets the Point of View Pick of the month:
http://thompsonclan6.typepad.com/thompsonclan6/

It’s called “This Full House” and the lady who writes it has a wonderful sense of humor. Please, click the link above and find out for yourself why she is my pick of the month.

*My sides hurt from laughing so much!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much...I am quite flattered to be POV Pick of the Month for March!

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere and for the props...even though it is at the expense of my neverending battle with the dork within ;o)

(Liz @ This Full House)

(S)wine said...

it's somewhat amusing. thanx for the tip.

Joe said...

Dea, I thank you again for such kind words... it's quite humbling.
Just wanted to say hello.

-Joe