Thursday, March 10, 2005

I just downloaded the "Hello" software (this program helps to insert and automatically size your pictures). I ended up publishing this post accidentally the first time, and discovered that I can go back (using the same program) and edit it. So, that's what I have done.

Also, I spent the morning (until driven from the keyboard with a headache) sorting all the links along the side. Hopefully they will make more sense now. I have registered with several blogging catalogs and search engines today... lets just hope they don't sell my e-mail addy... hummm?

Now that I have figured out how to format this template a little better, expect me to share some more photos. *eyebrows wriggle*

Well, must go for now. I have errands to run and kids to get places. Talk to you all again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded that "Hello" thing too, but haven't managed to figure out how to use it yet, so hats off to you, Dea.

On the search engines: the longer your archive becomes, the more hits you'll get. One more reason to keep at it ;-)

ANyway, just wanted to say hi. A belated thanks for your message on that '40' piece I did.

jk