Saturday, March 12, 2005


I just downloaded the Picasa software to go along with the "hello" software, and I love it! I am still learning all the ins and outs of it, but it merges with Gmail and my outlook to send photo's online, it will allow IM sharing of photos with those who also have downloaded "hello" software and it will publish your photos straight to your blog with a single touch of the button. The picasa software will allow you to edit the pictures and creat collages like this one. This software seems to be fairly simple to operate, intuitive in nature and nice rounded XP style buttons. I will post more when i discover more, but so far, this has my vote as a "must have" if you like to share photos with friends and family via E-Mail, IM or with a blog. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dea.
You look very beautifull in the bottom right hand picture.

Benskia
xxx