Sunday, December 04, 2011

Big Blast Ministries

I'm looking forward to Tuesday, because I get to spend time with Janet Raeburn.  She will come over and we will pick up right where we left off, like always.  She's a "chosen sister."   She has permission to speak truth into my life, hold me accountable on attitudes, and knows me on a deeper level than most people do. 

Because of the calling that they have, and being on the road for so many months out of the year, it isolates them from the kind of everyday life that most of us enjoy.  Her time is limited.  And I treasure the moments she spares for me.

Every year she lets me take pictures of her family, and this year we had an absolute blast!  I'm going to break for a tiny commercial that talks a bit about what they do, but keep scrolling down to see some of my favorite pics of that photo shoot.

For this post, I want to celebrate my friend, and pass along some information about what she does.  (Taken from their website)
Big Blast Ministries is led by Pastors Steve & Janet Raeburn and their family - David, Adam and Kathryn. Pastor Steve and Pastor Janet are both full time children's and family evangelists - who use balloons, illusions, music, Bible stories, puppets, art, scripture memorization, games and a whole lot of fun to teach people (of ALL ages) about Jesus Christ.


They tour the US doing everything from family camps and VBS's to rallies and special event needs.  Please check their site for availability and booking information.  Because of the extensive traveling they do, they are in need of a new vehicle.  They are currently about half way to their goal for buying a van to help get them from one place to another.  Click Here to go to their donation page.

Some of my favorite pictures of their 2011 photo shoot:





1 comment:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Serving Christ is a calling for all of us!! Glad you are being obedient!