Friday, November 04, 2005

Fall Beauty

Today is just beautiful. Fall won't be here long, the leaves are already beginning to drop to the ground. This picture was taken a few weeks ago as the colors were in full riot. Today most of them are looking neekid so when we get a day with gentle wind and high 70's like today, I soak it up, knowing that these days are numbered. I don't know where you are in your life, what kinds of stresses you are under. But if you get the chance, step outside and soak up the beauty in that moment. Store it up and treasure it. I am. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dea :-) Love the new place!

You already know my thoughts about fall and winter; absolutely love them! The leaves have been dropping steadily here as well, despite the strange climate.

Last week, we had 21 degree celsius weather. Just a few degrees more, and we could've had a BBQ outside.

It saddens me to think that by the time my children grow up, they'll have a beach front property and warm weather all year round.

I for one can't recall the last time we had a decent cold, rainy, snowy, fall and winter.