Monday, August 06, 2012

NoteBored Lives Again!

I don't have time to write a real post here today, because I'm working on a revision and shouldn't even be here now... but I just wanted to say it out loud and with much excitement...

NoteBored Lives Again!

I"m so excited about it I had to come and do a happy dance where I wasn't pestering anyone else.

We are now located at www.notebored.proboards.com

We have a workshop to peer review works of fiction (including novels).  We also have a challenge section to generate new ideas and stories.  We have polls set up to vote, reward pips to brag and track your strengths, and feedback on your story to know if you have something you can refine into a novel or short story or if you need to pare it down into a flash.

That's what I am doing today: the first challenge generated a short story that I've found a market I want to submit for.  The deadline is August 15th.  So I'm working on polishing that story to submit it in time.

Meanwhile the second "Timed Challenge" trigger and due date is posted.

Notebored lives and I am thrilled to be writing again!

No comments: